What Are Life Skills?
UNICEF defines life skills as knowledge, attitudes and the ability for adaptive and positive behavior that enable individuals to deal effectively with the challenges of everyday life.
A Sample of Topics:
- Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking Skills
- Media Literacy
- Coping, Negotiation Skills and Self-Management
- College Prep and Personal Plan
- Parenting in a Global Culture
- Competing with Technology – Parenting
- Decode Organizational, Media, and Family Culture
- Habits that Ignite Personal Power of Girls
- 61st Session Update –UN Commission on the Status of Women
Our Online Certificate training programs on personal growth by various experts enable women of all ages from every walk of life to thrive in their respective leadership roles. We also have specific programs for parents who are the first leaders and role models for their children and whose resilience builds social capital against all odds.
Our online webinars and workshops create a safe place for young women to talk, speak for themselves, hear themselves and each another. They can listen to the voices of other women in the community and in history, gain from the lessons learned and have a discourse with amazing personalities.
Our goal is to help girls and women, both individually and collectively, develop resistance strategies to meet the difficult challenges they face at work and in our society. Our module efficiently delivers this training to the participants.